- Aqar Invest platform does not remove any of the risks that you may experience once you acquire a residential or commercial property directly and outright purchase. Some additional risks are introduced by your lack control over day-to-day decisions and timing of your exit.
- We encourage you to diversify your Aqar Invest investments across multiple properties to safeguard against excessive exposure to any one property that could incur issues such as tenant default or a problem specific to that property that impacts valuation.
- Whilst Aqar Invest provides gross rental income estimates based on information from third parties, these are not guaranteed. It may be that lower rents are secured. Furthermore, rental income could cease completely for certain periods. For example renovate some units in the property, Aqar Invest reserves the right to obtain a SHAREE Compliance loan secured against the underlying property to rectify the damage. This loan will need to be paid down by future rental income.
- Whilst you can advertise your investment for sale to other Aqar Invest users at any point, there may not be anyone willing to buy your investment at a price that you deem reasonable (or buy it at all). In that event you will be required to wait until the next five year anniversary of that property’s listing on the Aqar Invest platform. Even at this point, the timing and ability to exit will depend on completion of a transaction to sell the underlying property. This transaction could take several months.
The value of your investment may decline
- The value of your Aqar Invest investment can go down as well as up and historic performance is not a guide to future performance. A fall in the value of your investment may be due to a number of reasons, such as a fall in the underlying value of the property or a problem with the property that will need to be funded from future rental income.
- Aqar Invest reserves the right to dispose of the properties and return net proceeds to investors. As well as being likely to receive back substantially less than invested,